Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
WyndhamUS$65
Hotels.comUS$65
PricelineUS$65
Agoda.comUS$65
TravelocityUS$65
ZenHotels.comUS$71
All reviews room was clean front desk long trip in town texas
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 June 2021

Horrible experience, roaches in the bed under my pillow when I woke up. dirty carpeting, smelled like dog urine. We got in late with grandchildren, so we didn't have many choices. But when I woke up to a roach under my pillow I immediately went to front desk for a refund, the lady said she was not authorized to give me a refund, but the manager would call us. We never received a call and didn't receive a discount or refund for the roach. Don't stay in this disgusting place.

Room tip: Stay here if you like to sleep with roaches under your pillow
Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 27 March 2021

The room was clean and orderly. WiFi had no issues. The smoke detector had a weak battery, so it beeped every 4 minutes. Due to covid, the breakfast was very limited, maid service was postponed, and you had to take dirty towels to the office to trade for clean ones. All issues, the staff was very apologetic for.
For the price and location, I'll stay here again, next time work finds me in the area.

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hitesh Raman, Owner at Days Inn by Wyndham Longview South, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2021

Dear happy guest, thank you for your recent stay with us. It's always pleasure to hear about customer satisfaction. Looking forward to have you as a comeback guest.

Reviewed 7 November 2020

The rooms where very clean and the staff helped fix any problem I had. From now on I will stay at the Days Inn in Longview, Texas every time i'm in town. Grounds where very nice outside. The manager was always there and very up beat.

Date of stay: November 2020
Hitesh Raman, Owner at Days Inn by Wyndham Longview South, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2020

Reviewed 9 April 2020

Very well appointed rooms, modern and beach friendly. Dog friendly! Located in close proximity to both gulf
Shores and orange beach, just down the street from gulf state park. Staff extremely friendly. I highly recommend this place and it’s our new go to for our trips which are once a month,

Date of stay: March 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed 6 March 2020

Vickie, Hitesh and Samantha are wonderful hosts. They alone make the stay worthwhile. Rooms are very nice, everything is top notch. Internet is blazing fast. And, as a business traveler I really like the outside entrance to the room to avoid dragging my stuff through a lobby. The breakfast area is beautiful with a good hot breakfast. Location is convenient off of I-20 on a dead-end service road. Walmart is just a short ways down the road with a convenience store a short walk away. The pool and elevated gazebo are beautiful. I have been staying here for 8 years on business, and it is one of my favorite stays.

Date of stay: March 2020