Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$62
Hotels.comUS$62
PricelineUS$62
FindHotelUS$62
Agoda.comUS$62
ZenHotels.comUS$64
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 February 2017

There's no question about it - you get a lot for the money at Knights Inn in Longview, Tx.

PROS: There is a spacious living room, a small kitchen, a spacious bedroom, and a bathroom. Also, you could sleep 2 additional people on the sleeper sofa. You can easily pay 2 or 3 times the rate and get less.

CONS: The room is extremely updated. I had to put the hooks back into both the front and back curtains, a cable cord was just hanging loosely in the corner by the door, as if it was run from the room above us - no effort to clamp it to the wall or hide it in any way.... The couch and chair were very old. Carpet also old. The room must have had smokers in it at some point, because it had a strange smell.

We understand that updating costs money, and this hotel was not very busy. But, a few things could be taken care of.

The bathroom setup was very strange too. The toilet was so close to the wall, with the TP holder on the same wall, that you nearly knock off the paper, trying to sit down.

The carpet and upholstery both have cigarette burns in them. The kitchen laminate was either cracked, bubbling or broken off. The drawers in the kitchen were either askew, wouldn't close, or were just yucky. I wouldn't dare use this kitchen, except for the mini-fridge. It was clean and usable.

Breakfast: consisted of cheap sweet rolls, cut in half, and coffee.

Room tip: Ask for one of the renovated rooms.
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
servicedesk, General Manager at Knights Inn Longview, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2019

We will take all your comments and use them to update our rooms.

Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

This inn was very nice to stay in. I especially enjoyed the cleanliness of it. Whatever we needed it was provided, the housekeeping staff is efficient and thorough in their job. Located in a good area to be able to navigate the Longview TX area and return at night. Above all, I traveled with 2 other females and we felt safe at all times

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank felicia m
servicedesk, Manager at Knights Inn Longview, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2019

Appreciate you staying with us and completing the survey. Please visit us again.

Reviewed 6 October 2015

We were traveling back from a race in Mexico and looking for a clean place to lay our heads on our long drive home. Having spent some time on the road, I will frequently call the hotel (directly) to negotiate the best rate possible after doing my research on Expedia. I was immediately surprised at the willingness of the manager to accomodate my request and even more delighted when I arrived at the hotel. The manager was so friendly. I didn't know or trust the "Knights Inn" brand so I was a bit skeptical, but he graciously let me see the room before checking us in. It was spacious, clean, and just what we needed. To top it off, they even served a modest breakfast. It's not the four seasons with plush towels and luxurious soaps, but if what you're looking for is a modest, safe, and clean place, I would highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
KNIGHTS I, General Manager at Knights Inn Longview, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2019

Dear Annette S,

Glad to hear it was an amazing and pleasant surprise. Thank you for visiting us, please stop by for a rest on your next travels.

Reviewed 3 July 2015

I booked this room online through Priceline and was very pleasantly surprised because it was a clean room with a very comfortable bed. It was unexpectedly spacious. My 10 year old daughter enjoyed the breakfast, though I was disappointed in the very few choices. The lobby was clean and staff was nice. I was surprised by the deposit that was required and was thankful that I had the cash in my pocket so that I wouldn't have to go through the hassle of waiting days to check my card. We actually stayed here two different times in two weeks and both times were pleasant. I was ready for the deposit the second time. My daughter had to sit by the door to access the guest Wi-Fi, but after asking for the password, did not have any more issues with it.

Room tip: Rooms at top of stairs are nice and quiet.
Date of stay: February 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jgj2019
servicedesk, Manager at Knights Inn Longview, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2015

Dear Guest,
Thanks for your kind words and the time you took to share them with us. It is great to hear, that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Rest ensured that we will take your comments for furthur encouragement within the team to ensure personal service and warm welcome for your next visit.
All the best see you soon. Warm regards.

Manager
Knights Inn Longview

Reviewed 30 December 2014 via mobile

Im a trucker and drive all over.extremely clean.awesome pillows and mattresses.
owners are very nice and pleasant. Great rates.will stay everytime im through that area.plan on being out there next week .

Date of stay: December 2014
KNIGHTS I, General Manager at Knights Inn Longview, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2019

Dear Patriot H,

Thank you for saying the Best stay in East Texas. We appreciate your business. Please visit us again.