Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$77
View deal
WyndhamUS$77
PricelineUS$77
Hotels.comUS$77
FindHotelUS$77
HurbUS$77
Lol.travelUS$91
All reviews great hotel hot breakfast convenient location would definitely stay here again room was clean staff was friendly other hotels in town ac
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 August 2021

This is one of the best La Quinta properties out there in my opinion. It is clean, competitively priced and the rooms and common areas are updated and maintained. Staff is friendly and helpful. Location is convenient to all of Longview and the area generally.

Reviewed 23 July 2021

After a horrible experience at another hotel in Longview, which we left after viewing the room, La Quinta was a pleasant surprise and welcomed us even at the late hour check in...our room was very clean and comfortable...great breakfast and excellent service.

Reviewed 8 July 2021 via mobile

We stayed here two nights while in town for family and friends. The check-in and check-out process was good, the front desk employees were friendly and efficient. The hotel was recently renovated and all the common areas inside were very nice as was the inside of the room. Our room was clean upon arrival, everything worked as it was supposed to. The hotel was quiet as there is not much traffic noise and the new carpet in the hall and rooms kept the noise down inside.
Three negatives kept me from giving 5 stars.
1. No breakfast. This is a year and a half into COVID and many other hotels have figured out how to safely provide breakfast by now.
2. No housekeeping service. We don't expect clean sheets when staying two nights but we do expect clean towels and trash dumped and supplies replenished if needed, but to have no service at all is definitely below expectations.
3. The outside maintenance was lacking. The grass was well beyond begin needing mowed, just not what you would expect at this price point.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2021

In effort to get better before, someone failed to account for how tall the mattresses were.. short people denied easy access.. Also prepare to fall off bed to floor upon waking. My poor old mother had to be shoved into bed multiple times! Not what we paid for!

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 23 May 2021 via mobile

I am extremely disappointed with my visit. First, the breakfast was not the “Bright Side Breakfast” as the website states. It was small cereal bars, bananas, and ding dongs (which are not even a breakfast food). There was no coffee, no juice, no water. I don’t want to hear the COVID excuse or remodeling. I’ve stayed at places during COVID that had all those things. It should of been better or put on your website so I could of known. The ceiling was leaking in front entry. Buckets and water every where. The maids this morning never made our beds, picked up trash, or picked up our towels off the floor and gave us new ones. I went to front desk to talk with manager and she ignored me and continued to work on a remote.

Date of stay: May 2021