Lowest prices for your stay
Hampton
US$86
US$86
Traveluro
US$80
PricelineUS$86
Expedia.comUS$86
Hotels.comUS$86
All reviews front desk movie theater complimentary breakfast great stay king suite fresh fruit wonderful hotel business trip staff was very friendly enjoyed my stay clean hotel texas wedding target accommodations linens clerk
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 September 2021 via mobile

I stayed there last night. My air conditioner needed serious attention. Sounded like the compressor was going out. Each time it kicked on I couldn’t hear the tv.
Also, there was black mold growing on the wall and a big in the trash can.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 September 2021

As a Diamond member, I have stayed in many Hilton properies because you can usually assume they will at least have a clean feel. This Hampton was not up to those standards. King Suite felt damp and musty. The furniture was stained, the floors had some type of black goop in the corners, and the tub was grungy. The towels were small and thin and the TV options were pitiful. You can do better!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 September 2021

AC keeps the room cool, I had a second floor room. Staff members were very nice and had a positive attitude. The pool area was nice, rooms were cleaned timely manner. I would vist here again in the future.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 September 2021

Staff was very nice but there was a big divot about the size of a volleyball under the carpet in the hallway on the 3rd floor. that my daughter tripped and fell in. The room smelled like cigarettes and there was no mattress pad.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 12 September 2021

We booked this Hampton in Longview to evacuate from South Louisiana for Hurricane Ida. The room was ready and in great shape and the front desk staff was very accommodating. The location is great as it is very close to a number of stores, restaurants, and amenities and is very easy to get to. They were working on a number of maintenance projects while we were there, but none of this bothered us at all. Overall, it was a great stay during a very trying time for us. Thank you Hampton Inn staff!!

Date of stay: August 2021