Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$80
Travelocity
Expedia.comUS$80
PricelineUS$80
Orbitz.com
Lol.travelUS$95
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 June 2020 via mobile

The room was very clean. The linens were exceptional. The front desk service was most helpful and friendly. The location was great. We were happy this is our sons home away from home for several weeks. Great for him to have a kitchen and adequate desk space.

Date of stay: May 2020
Departure24357567148, Front Office Manager at Candlewood Suites Longview, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2020

Thank you for your kind review and for choosing Candlewood Suites, Longview, Texas. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again soon!! ~M

Reviewed 12 November 2019

I wouldn't recommend anyone stay here. My family just spent two days at the Candlewood Suites Longview. One of our rooms smelled strongly of fish the whole time we were there. While another room we were staying in was supposed to be a "non-smoking" room and smelled strongly of cigarettes. The toilet in our room wouldn't flush because the water wasn't running on it for whatever reason. Then when I went to take a shower the head wasn't screwed all the way in, so water sprayed everywhere. The third room our family stayed in had a beer top on the floor, showing that the rooms aren't properly cleaned. Not to mention, this hotel doesn't offer free breakfast. I've stayed at long-term hotels before that have offered complementary breakfast, so that excuse wasn't enough for us. I would suggest people visiting Longview stay at one of the other nearby hotels in town.

Date of stay: November 2019
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Longview, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2019

Hi kristakayla,

Thanks for alerting us about your concern. I understand that you're upset because of the overalll upkeep of your rooms. I'm confident that our hotel staff didn't intend to inconvenience you as that was not the way we typically take care of our guests. I hope to follow up on this so I've reached out to you privately to learn more about what happened during your stay and ensure that these flaws are avoided later on.

Also, I appreciate you for rating our service with a 4. Although it is apparent that your recent stay with us is not one of your favorites, I'd like to still thank you for spending the night at our hotel and I'm looking forward hearing from you.

Warmest Regards,

Dhang R
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 9 February 2019

Stayed at Longview Candlewood on Fri 01/24//2019. Our cost with tax: $93.70. Check in was bumpy, but at our age, having a room on the 3rd floor with an inoperative elevator was unappreciated. We left very unhappy with the hotel and will not stay here on our next visit to Longview.

Details:

ACCESS: Just off main highway. Near lots of shopping, restaurants, gas stations and other hotels.
STAFF: We did not have a reservation so started discussing prices with the friendly front desk staff when a manager came forward to insist they could not give me the member's rate even though I'm a Spire member. After some debate, I booked it on-line but the exchange was irritating.
ELEVATOR: Busted... The front desk was advised by several guests that their single elevator was inoperative on Fri eve. I was told they would leave a note for the day shift and put an "inoperative" sign on the elevator. By 9am Sat, the elevator was still not usable and no sign anyone was working on it. It was the weekend you know. Housekeeping advised it may be a few days before it is repaired. Very depressing. We struggled but carried all luggage down 3 flights of stairs. Not pleased with their sense of urgency.
ROOM: Large, clean, all expected amenities
OUTLETS: Two between beds
WiFi: IHG Connect easy access, stable, good signal strength
TV: Smallish, no issues, remote worked well
HVAC: Digital, wall mounted controls, quiet, efficient
BEDS: 2Q Comfortable, clean sheets, 4 pillows
BATHROOM: Ave size, Adequate counter space for stuff
SHOWER: Good water pressure
NOISE: Quiet
BUGS/SMELLS: No issues
BREAKFAST: Not available at Candlewoods. Unable to get complimentary morning coffee due to elevator issue.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 January 2019 via mobile

Due to my profession I travel extensively. I must say in the past three years this is the first facility I have stayed with that the pictures on the web were pretty accurate.
My room is clean and well kept. The furniture and cabinetry is in good repair.
The staff are very accommodating and friendly. They also have small appliances to loan for cooking your own meals. And there is plenty of room for storage. Amy worked hard to get me the room and amenities I need for a long stay. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to any one. I have spent somewhere in the range of 600+ nights in hotels in three years.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 April 2018

My mother was in a Longview hospital ICU for 5 weeks. I live 3 1/2 hours away from there. I stayed much of the 6 weeks there at the Candlewood Suites in Longview, Tx. The front desk knew I was there to be there at the hospital every day for my Mom. They were so kind and encouraging...every single day. They made sure we had anything we needed, offered good wishes, a hospital stay rate that was beyond generous and at a cost that was affordable for a 6 week stay. My mother passed away at the end of five weeks and I had to stay and plan the funeral. They were so kind and appreciate them so much. I thank them from the bottom of my heart for their sweet words of kindness and all there help in trying to accommodate us and all our family from out of town for the funeral.

Room tip: a lot of construction workers stay there,a loud bunch didn't bother me it would be a good idea to keep them in one part of the hotel
Date of stay: March 2018