Lowest prices for your stay
US$60
Free cancellation until 31/01/22
Official SiteUS$63
Hotels.comUS$60
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 May 2016 via mobile

Newly remodeled and great prices. Always very neat and clean. I like the fact they have hard wood floors instead of dirty carpet. They are also very close to the grocery stores, restraunts and the mall! I would definitely visit this location again!

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Ashley k
Reviewed 12 December 2015 via mobile

Check in n clerk was rude to my wife. I was walking our dog. We drove around to the room. On line, it appeared to be warm, cozy room with wood floors. In person, it was scantily furnished, the room echoed, the wood floors were vinyl, the bed was a palate with NO box springs, and within 10 min of arrival with all lights on, my wife killed a brave German roach. That was the proverbial straw. We got online, got another room down the road, paid for it and headed for the car. At the front desk, the clerk seemed surprised that we were not happy. He did refund our second night and our pet deposit but would not refund the first night. When I told him about the roaches, he asked if we had pictures. We took a chance on Motel 6 and got burned. $55 down the drain. I guess the old saying stands true, 'We'll leave the light on' because this keeps the roaches at bay. Well, except for the brave ones. We'll NEVER risk another stay at Motel 6.

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mike P
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Longview North, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2015

Mike,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We have procedures in place related to our pest policy that should have prevented the inconveniences you describe. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with your experience we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 13 September 2015 via mobile

Walk in and felt at home. The air /heat definitely worked, it was very peacefully, aand quite.everything was clean. I would definitely bring my family here . We enjoyed the workers they were all polite, I would deiffently tell friends and family to stop here

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Meagan M
Reviewed 2 June 2015

Great rooms, services, and overall welcoming staff. Great room service. They clean my room from top to bottom every morning. I love walking into my room after a long day of work.I would gladly recommend this hotel to EVERYONE!!!

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank najeecanida
Reviewed 11 May 2015

This is my second time to stay here.. I am as pleased this time as I was last time.... If I was u and u were in Longview,tx this is the place to stay...... The staff is very helpful and the rates r reasonable......

Room tip: Great place to stay ... Close to everything... Shopping mall
Date of stay: May 2015