Lowest prices for your stay
US$72
Free cancellation until 05/02/22
Hotels.comUS$72
PricelineUS$72
travelup.comUS$90
All reviews great place to stay stay there again waffles long drive business center fitness center clean hotel hampton inn cleanliness
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 June 2019

Hotel is under new ownership! Room was very roomy and had all the we needed for the night. Clean and fairly priced! Would highly recommend staying here if passing thru and need a great room for the night.
Staff was very friendly!

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 May 2019

I stayed at this hotel for six weeks. Housekeeping did not come to my room for 3 days! I talked to The manager Mr. Wesley who continually dismissed my complaints. He was also very rude. I was told by the front desk that someone would call me... well, I am still waiting!!! Frustrated

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 April 2019

On road trip from Arizona to Florida and spent the night here. Loved the hotel. Great rooms. This hotel had a destination charger so we could charge up our Tesla Model S overnight. The front desk staff was very courteous and helpful.

Date of stay: February 2019
Reviewed 2 April 2019

The hotel lobby and rooms reeked of smoke even though there was supposed to be no smoking. The elevator was broken and my elderly mother and father had to climb four flights of stairs to a less than mediocre room. The thermostats didn't work and my room was warm all night causing me trouble breathing. I would not recommend this hotel not even for the bargain price.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2019

Hotel was easily accessible from the interstate. Check in was painless. Plenty of parking. I inspected the room & bathroom upon arrival & was pleased with the cleanliness. Heat/air both worked well. No issues with WiFi or cable.
Plenty of hot water & water pressure was good in our shower. Towels weren't tiny & that's appreciated since I'm not a toddler.
The walls are super thin, you can hear your neighbors & people in the hall. It wasn't a big deal for us, but if you're looking for a quiet weekend this isn't where you want to stay. The elevator is extremely loud; do NOT accept a room immediately next to it (like 308) - you will regret it.
Breakfast was good; plenty of options - yogurt, bagels, muffin, toast w/jelly, cereal, Texas shaped waffles, buttermilk or blueberry (what's not to love about that?), eggs (meh) & sausage (it was tasty, but gave our entire team horrible gas).
The little gym room is nice. Pool is outside & was not available for use (I assume because it's the end of winter).

Date of stay: March 2019