Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$72
PricelineUS$72
Hotels.comUS$72
TripadvisorUS$72
travelup.com
FindHotel
All reviews great place to stay stay there again waffles long drive business center fitness center clean hotel hampton inn cleanliness
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 July 2019

Location was great, room was very clean, comfy bed.......new hotel staff, and couldn't answer all our questions.
Breakfast selection left alot to be desired...my husband was happy because the hotel offers Tesla charging stations.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2019

Hotel is under new ownership! Room was very roomy and had all the we needed for the night. Clean and fairly priced! Would highly recommend staying here if passing thru and need a great room for the night.
Staff was very friendly!

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 May 2019

I stayed at this hotel for six weeks. Housekeeping did not come to my room for 3 days! I talked to The manager Mr. Wesley who continually dismissed my complaints. He was also very rude. I was told by the front desk that someone would call me... well, I am still waiting!!! Frustrated

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 April 2019

On road trip from Arizona to Florida and spent the night here. Loved the hotel. Great rooms. This hotel had a destination charger so we could charge up our Tesla Model S overnight. The front desk staff was very courteous and helpful.

Date of stay: February 2019
Reviewed 2 April 2019

The hotel lobby and rooms reeked of smoke even though there was supposed to be no smoking. The elevator was broken and my elderly mother and father had to climb four flights of stairs to a less than mediocre room. The thermostats didn't work and my room was warm all night causing me trouble breathing. I would not recommend this hotel not even for the bargain price.

Date of stay: March 2019