“Business Trip”

Holiday Inn Express Longview
Ranked #16 of 35 Hotels in Longview
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Karrington Jones has helped me over the last two years when we have annual staff conferences at this location. She is always smiling and offering to help any way we need help.

Due to work, this location is very convenient. Great breakfasts and friendly staff.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Centerpoint_MGNT, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Longview, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear Michellebloc

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express Longview, TX. We thank you for your 3 stars review on Trip Advisor! We are pleased to hear compliments about my staff. I hope you liked our new beds in room. We look forward to see you soon whenever you are in the Longview area!

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

The front desk employee Aaryn was very accommodating. He was able to move us to a different room because I felt the AC wasn't cooling enough. And was very helpful and kind. I will say though this location is alittle out dated. A remodel would should be highly considered.

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank amandab5626
Texas45Lodging, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Longview, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Dear Amandab5625

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express Longview, TX. We thank you for leaving us an excellent review on TripAdvisor.com. I am pleased to hear compliments about Aaron. We are currently under new ownership and planning a major renovation soon. We hope to see you soon whenever you are in the Longview area!

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

My name is Miss Lynch I had a wonderful stay at Holiday Inn Express with Aaron Richardson there Aaron Richardson work really hard to please his customers he was very polite in a very nice young man thank you Aaron Richardson for making my stay such a pleasant one

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank jean m
Texas45Lodging, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Longview, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Dear Jean m

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express Longview, TX. We appreciate you taking time and leaving us a 5 star review on TripAdvisor.com. I hope your trip at the Holiday Inn Express Longview, TX was memorable. We look forward to see you soon in the near future!

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed one night at the Holiday Inn Express while my AC was being repaired. The room was clean with a comfortable bed and nice, cool air. I was most impressed with the service. I wasn't in the best mood when I arrived but the young man at the desk, Aaryn was just what the doctor ordered. He was smiling, friendly and he made me laugh. He made sure I had everything I needed.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank VLWalton
Texas45Lodging, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Longview, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Dear VLWalton

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express Longview, TX. We would like to thank you for leaving us an excellent review on TripAdvisor.com. We really appreciate your stay at our Inn. We are pleased to hear such greats about Aayan. My team works hard to make sure customers are satisfied with our service. We hope to see you soon whenever you are in the area!

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Our stay was amazing. We were greeted by a smiling face, the young man behind the counter, Aaryn. He treated us as if we were family. He was very insightful with nearby attractions we were looking for. He met the needs of our stay without any questions (extra pillow & towels). The hotel itself was very quiet, clean, and home-ish. We travel often, and this was by far our favorite place we have stayed thus far. Thank you Aaryn for being a delight and making our stay wonderful. All employees should have the energy and eagerness like you!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank mrscarney2007
Texas45Lodging, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Longview, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Dear mrscarney2007

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express Longview, TX. Thank you for leaving us a 5 stars review online. We hope you liked our new Tv's in room. We will be renovating the hotel in next few months. We look forward to see you soon in the near future.