Lowest prices for your stay
US$71
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$71
Traveluro
US$66
PricelineUS$71
BestWestern.comUS$71
Lol.travelUS$85
All reviews cracker barrel front desk upgraded to a suite would stay here again the entire staff in town room was clean baseball tournament stayed one night business traveler staying at this hotel other hotels waffles very nice hotel staff was friendly aaron hunter
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 October 2021

This is the only place I book when I back home to see family. They are pet friendly and this means everything to me and my family. I love the service and the staff. They are always friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 15 August 2021

The halls were dirty. The elevator was filthy. The room stank! Shower sprayed all over. There was a line of people to check in the first time I tried to check in. No one was at the front desk. I'm usually a fan of best western plus, but this one disappointed! I won't have stayed if I had the family with me.

Date of stay: August 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Management response:Responded 15 August 2021

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we will forward these to the relevant department to ensure it its handle and corrected for future guests. We appreciate you business and hope if you are ever in he area again you will give us another chance to show you what a great property we have.

Reviewed 31 July 2021 via mobile

Okay, the good:
The beds seem clean. The guy at the front desk made a small effort.

The bad:
This place smells awful-and I mean awful. I have stayed in many pet friendly motels but this place is the most foul smelling motel I have EVER stayed. The guy at the desk sprayed some sort of deodorizer after I complained so now it smells like terrible perfumed yuck. There is no amount of smelly stuff that can be sprayed to make this place passable. The windows in the lobby are dirty. There were dead bugs on the floor of our room.
I travel this route often but I will never stay here again. What a disappointment! The next time you’re looking for a pet friendly spot, pass this one by.

Room tip: Don’t stay here!
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 July 2021

I stayed here on business for a month. The breakfast was good and the staff were friendly. Restaurant next door if you don't feel like driving anywhere for dinner. Walmart store located less than 2 miles away. Would stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 July 2021

The property has been newly remodeled unfortunately that's as far as it goes. The property is filthy and the carpets are filthy. Room was clean and had amenities. Breakfast was average, no waffles or pancakes. Over all ok for what it is. Pool area filthy. Gym Clean