Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$84
View deal
Fairfield InnUS$84
Booking.comUS$84
Hotels.comUS$84
PricelineUS$84
FindHotelUS$84
eDreamsUS$84
All reviews front desk stores and restaurants breanna gal housekeeping microwave clerk
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 February 2020

When I arrived, I was greeted with the best smile from the front desk agents (2/3 check in date one male one female). The room was clean and comfortable. When my husband began having issues with logging on to the internet, Breanna was amazing. She helped him not once but twice. She was patient and went out of her way to make sure we were happy.

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Dionne P
Joshua McCoy, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Longview, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2021

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Longview.

Please note your feedback has been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver great experiences. Once again, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We also recognize these are unusual times and we thank you for choosing to stay with us.

JOSHUA MCCOY
Marriott
joshua.mccoy@marriott.com
9036631995

Reviewed 1 December 2019

My family and I stayed here over the Thanksgiving weekend. The staff were very friendly and courteous, and really made this Fairfield location stand out in comparison to others I have stayed. The room we reserved was a King with a sofa sleeper, and it didn’t feel cramped while we were there. The hallways are a bit noisy, as you can hear conversations of other guests as they are walking / talking heading to their room. Overall, it was a good value and I would stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 18 August 2019

Oh My Goodness, where do I start. Let me start here. Teressa Parker is the GM and she is on her game. I like going into Hotels and ALL the employees are courteous and helpful. Our room was impeccable and a great night sleep. This is one Hotel that I can lay me head down at night and not worry about anything. I hope corporate is seeing this because they have a special hotel right here in Longview,Tx

Room tip: King Bed was nice and my back never hurt.
Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 July 2019

We had such a nice experience at this Fairfield Inn. We’re driving cross country and it’s our 4th Fairfield Inn in 4 nights. The employees all have been very polite and helpful, but I want to give a special shoutout to the breakfast attendant Lacy! She’s so sweet and attentive to all of the breakfast guests. Whether it was the little boy who spilled his bowl of cereal everywhere or the older couple who needed help with their toast. She is just a delight! And the breakfast was great. Thank you Lacy! We’ll be sure to return!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2019

The Fairfield Inn in Longview is a good hotel. The room was about standard for this type of hotel with a small refrigerator and microwave. The bed was comfortable and the A/C worked well. Breakfast was not elaborate, but was adequate and actually a bit better than breakfast at a TownePlace we had stayed at a few days earlier. The staff we interacted with were friendly and efficient. Price was about $40 less than what a similar placed would have been in Shreveport. It is a few miles off the interstate and if you get in late there is not much available in the way of food in the area.

Date of stay: July 2019