Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$87
View deal
Free cancellation until 23/01/22
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Lol.travelUS$104
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 December 2019

Was quoted a much lower rate than what was billed. Staff was not friendly at all. Do not appreciate being billed almost fifty percent more than the phone quote. Could have stayed at a much nicer hotel for the same money. We will not stay here again. Do not recommend for anyone.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Global04324564789
Reviewed 21 November 2019

The hotel was clean the room was big location close to places to eat. Their breakfast was not good due to fact it was cold and had no taste. Not impressed by the service/
front desk at all. You can hear a lot of outside noise .

1  Thank travelers201168
Reviewed 10 November 2019

Our FIRST STAY that I can recall at a Wingate and we were pleasantly surprised. I definitely will be looking at Wingate hotels going forward as a viable choice; prior to this stay, it wasn't on our list.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 November 2019

Hotel a bit shabby, but cleanliness goes a LONG way in making up for that and this property is clean. Mattress not so great for me, but my sister slept well. I guess they can't please EVERYONE. LOL I would give this hotel a solid 7 in this particular class of hotels.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2019 via mobile

We have stayed here many times before for reunion groups in the past. Booked two nights for a birthday gathering in a nearby town. Room was clean although furniture was heavily scratched and nasty. Towels were thin and scratchy but adequate. Tara at the desk was the problem. After checking the first day I realized that I had not packed shower cap. Since bathtub had no stopper I needed one. Sign in bath said to get one from front desk. Tara said they didn’t have any. Other desk attendant came by and offered to look and came back with a supply. Next day we left for party at 11 AM. Housekeeping cart was outside our door. Made sure that do not disturb sign was inside then left. No cleaned room when we returned at 4 pm. Called desk and Tara said housekeeping was gone and that only guest rooms that request clean towels and trash removal ahead of time were serviced every day. Offered to give us clean towels to be picked up at desk. First time I have ever had hotel stay where I had to request regular maid service. No apology was offered except to say that the maids are all Mexican and don’t speak English which I thought was offensive. There are many hotels in Longview and we won’t be staying at this one again.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank MaryR867