“Yummy Good!”

El Sombrero
Ranked #48 of 241 Restaurants in Longview
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

Best queso....great margaritas, I always have a good experience when I am there! Regardless of which location we are dining in, the food is excellent!

Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

I got a Chili Relleno alacarte and my wife had a Shrimp Quesadiilo with grilled vegetables. We loved it. Added an order of fresh and hot flour tortillas to go with the chips and hot sauce. Their fresh made hot sauce can't be beat. We love this place and will recommend you hit it at the end of the lunch run. Jaime our waiter was on top of all we needed. Had a great visit with our waiter friend, Alberto, too. Okay so I admit this a "homer" review, but this place is good!

Reviewed 2 November 2016

We had a nice lunch here while visiting family in Longview. The food is good and the servings plentiful. We really enjoyed the atmosphere and had great service. The menu is quite large with a wide variety of selections. I really enjoyed the black beans instead of the refried. I didn't have one but the margaritas looked pretty good. I watched the bartender make them and he used good ingredients instead of mixes.

1  Thank JubileeBlue
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

This is the best place for margaritas, hands down. I've been coming here for years because of them. The service may not be 5 star but they are friendly, and that's a plus!! They even have some great entrees, if you're interested in that sort of thing!

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

First a confession, I come to Longview several times a year but I still get lost. I was looking for Little Mexico but my GPS took me to a sushi place. Interesting sense of humor. I saw this and decided to try it. There sign says that they are the home of the white quesso so I had to try it. I had avocado stuffed with chicken and it was fantastic. It comes with rice but I asked if I could get beans instead and told no problem, so extra points.

1  Thank Guy H