“White Cheese spill. TexMex/Crossover”
Review of El Sombrero

El Sombrero
Ranked #41 of 240 Restaurants in Longview
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 31 March 2017

This restaurant is very busy at lunch. The noise level has improved because they have expanded. Lovers of white melting cheese will like most of the menu items. The chips are pretty good and sauce is ok too. It is much like another restaurant near by off Gilmer Road. The menus are very similar too.

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

When I come to Longview I eat at El Sombrero! My children's favorite, mine too! The staff is friendly and always attentive! The food is delicious, never had an issue! The black beans are the best! Food is always fresh and hot! I will be back on my next trip and my next! Yum!

Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

Best queso....great margaritas, I always have a good experience when I am there! Regardless of which location we are dining in, the food is excellent!

Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

I got a Chili Relleno alacarte and my wife had a Shrimp Quesadiilo with grilled vegetables. We loved it. Added an order of fresh and hot flour tortillas to go with the chips and hot sauce. Their fresh made hot sauce can't be beat. We love this place and will recommend you hit it at the end of the lunch run. Jaime our waiter was on top of all we needed. Had a great visit with our waiter friend, Alberto, too. Okay so I admit this a "homer" review, but this place is good!

Reviewed 2 November 2016

We had a nice lunch here while visiting family in Longview. The food is good and the servings plentiful. We really enjoyed the atmosphere and had great service. The menu is quite large with a wide variety of selections. I really enjoyed the black beans instead of the refried. I didn't have one but the margaritas looked pretty good. I watched the bartender make them and he used good ingredients instead of mixes.

1  Thank JubileeBlue