Lowest prices for your stay
US$80
View deal
PricelineUS$80
Hotels.comUS$80
Lol.travelUS$95
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 August 2019 via mobile

Our tour bus of 42 people stayed overnight and were given the royal welcome. The manager (I think she was the manager) entered our bus and welcomed us. They had extra employees on hand to unload our luggage. We had a delicious breakfast and were greeted by friendly employees as we left. I spoke with Dale (an employee) and told him how much we appreciated their warm welcome. He told me he hoped we would stay with them again and even told me about a nearby zoo, aquarium and other attractions. This hotel has good management that knows the importance of a friendly, helpful staff. We stayed in 13 hotels on our 15 day trip and this hotel was the best by far.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 August 2019

John, Meaghan, Harvey and Jonathan were simply amazing!!! Not only did they make sure the room was comfortable and fully set up... the air conditioner was keeping everybody cool and they helped me out with all the technical stuff for my presentation and provided us a fantastic lunch!!!! I will definitely use them again the property is gorgeous!!! Meeting room was comfortable and accommodated everything we needed!!! See ya next time!!!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 April 2019 via mobile

I was only there long enough to get a few hours of sleep. In the short time I had a great experience. Tateka was very nice and helpful when we checked in late that night. If I’m ever back in Longview I would stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 April 2019

Checked into property late night, given a key and went to room - unfortunately the room was occupied went back to desk and Christian called the GM and she and he handled situation well and professionally. Moved into a suite with a discounted room rate. Stayed 4 nights and all was quiet, clean, and comfortable. Property near many restaurants and easy in and out. Breakfast was good - classic continental fare with eggs, texas waffle iron, meat, cereal and breads. Would recommend staying here - quality, newish inn with a very good price point.

Room tip: Suites are nice - come with microwave and small fridge
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 March 2019 via mobile

The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Rooms were cleaned well, bed was comfortable and the halls were quiet. Centrally located for shopping and good restaurants. The price was decent, and the breakfast was nice.

Date of stay: March 2019