Lowest prices for your stay
US$80
US$64
PricelineUS$80
Hotels.comUS$80
Lol.travelUS$96
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 December 2019

Not sure when lady bug season is, but maybe Christmas since our room had plenty to spare. We also had bedside lights, one of which went off & on & the other one had no bulb. The bulb problem was solved but not the flickering.
The room was large but there was a huge space with a hanging lamp with nothing under, which was really odd & could have used a coach or a chair or at ,easy a table beneath it. The shower curtain only covered the middle of the tub so water splashed out at both ends. The bathroom sink only wanted to give hot water and the cold water side was reduced to a slow trickle. 0n a positive note, the beds were very comfortable, the hot breakfast was good. The reception people was polite & friendly. The location was good, the TV offered a good number of channels, the shower amenities were good.
. .

Date of stay: December 2019
holidayinnlongview, Manager at Holiday Inn Longview - North, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2019

Hello marilynvan27 & thank you for staying with us on your most recent stay. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us & enjoyed our award winning hospitality! It looks like the Room that you booked was one of our Wheelchair Mobility Accessible Rooms which explains the design with the hanging lamp as it's meant to be used along with an individual's Mobility Chair for reading. We will look into the other issues with your room so we can provide the best experience to our Guests & appreciate your review.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 18 September 2019

My name is D. Ford. I stayed in Holiday Inn Longview September 5-7, 2019 room 374. I am a delegate with Region IV ICEA Conference. When we arrived, the elevator on the west side did not work. The elevator was out a week before we arrived and nobody informed us in advance. Also, we were not told that we could have cancel reservation witout penalty. I had to climb six flight of stairs with luggage and this was very stressful on my heart. The elevator was out the whole duration of our stay. I saw no one working on it. In addition to this, my credit card was runned the day before arrival for all nights. This was explained as a soft hold. I had four rooms reserved on my card to be paid by individuals on their own card upon arrival. We were told that no payment would be applied to card before check in. I was very disappointed with the handling of these situations. However, the hotel was very clean, the staff was very courteous, and the breakfast was excellent.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 August 2019 via mobile

Our tour bus of 42 people stayed overnight and were given the royal welcome. The manager (I think she was the manager) entered our bus and welcomed us. They had extra employees on hand to unload our luggage. We had a delicious breakfast and were greeted by friendly employees as we left. I spoke with Dale (an employee) and told him how much we appreciated their warm welcome. He told me he hoped we would stay with them again and even told me about a nearby zoo, aquarium and other attractions. This hotel has good management that knows the importance of a friendly, helpful staff. We stayed in 13 hotels on our 15 day trip and this hotel was the best by far.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 August 2019

John, Meaghan, Harvey and Jonathan were simply amazing!!! Not only did they make sure the room was comfortable and fully set up... the air conditioner was keeping everybody cool and they helped me out with all the technical stuff for my presentation and provided us a fantastic lunch!!!! I will definitely use them again the property is gorgeous!!! Meeting room was comfortable and accommodated everything we needed!!! See ya next time!!!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 April 2019 via mobile

I was only there long enough to get a few hours of sleep. In the short time I had a great experience. Tateka was very nice and helpful when we checked in late that night. If I’m ever back in Longview I would stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2019