Lowest prices for your stay
US$117
Free cancellation until 23/01/22
US$117
Free cancellation until 23/01/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Traveluro
US$105
PricelineUS$117
Hotels.comUS$117
Lol.travelUS$118
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 February 2020

The Staybridge in Longview always impresses me every time I stay there. The rooms are so well maintained, the beds are comfortable and the people working at the Staybridge are the best! I will continue to be a loyal visitor to this hotel when I go to Longview to visit family. I hope they keep up the good work.

Room tip: I like the suites at the end of the hallway.
Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank fifiMA
Reviewed 20 January 2020

We stayed 8 nights here. The suites are very nice and modern. Fully equipped kitchen with most anything you would need. Very comfortable beds. Enough room to spread out in and not feel cramped or confined.
The entire facility is very clean and well kept. It is in an excellent location and close to just about anything you may need.
We only attended one of the social hours, but it was very nice. They had food from On the Border at the one that we attended. It was fun to visit with some of the other guests and enjoy a drink and some food. The breakfasts were nice each morning.
We were very pleased with our stay here and will stay again if we are in the area.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 18 January 2020

Great experience staying here. Large, clean room with a comfortable bed. Breakfast in the morning and snacks/dinner plus wine and beer in the late afternoon with a very friendly staff and lots of pet dogs around. I stayed from Sunday until Wednesday for business. Would book again.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 January 2020

I had the pleasure of staying at this property while in the Longview area for business. I found the hotel on my IHG iPhone app. I was looking at some other hotels in the area, but this one caught my eye. Not only did it look like a really outstanding hotel, but it also had many features that made it easy to choose this location. This hotel has large clean modern and spacious rooms, It also has a great fitness center and a really attractive outdoor courtyard.

My room was amazing from the moment I walked in. Due to this hotel being almost full, the front desk gave me a two-bedroom suite!! My room was phenomenal, it was clean, bright and modern. The kitchen had a full-sized refrigerator, a countertop heating element for cooking, a dishwasher, a sink and plenty of kitchen cabinet space. I would most certainly stay here again if I'm in town for more then a few days.

My room also had its own living room area and an island that separated the kitchen from the living room. One bedroom had one bed and a large desk, that I found very comfortable to do work. The other bedroom had two beds and it lead to the modern, clean and roomy bathroom, which I had a very long shower with plenty of hot water.

The outdoor courtyard is what sold me on this hotel. It is just an amazing space with lots of seating and a covered area with a few tables and chairs. I had breakfast there in the morning sunshine. It was a very nice touch to this hotel, and worth the stay. Did I mention as well that on certain nights they have a manager's reception in which they serve dinner and drinks?? One of the hotel staff told me they often did barbecues for the guests. If I wasn't having dinner that night at Dudleys Cajun cafe, I most certainly would have eaten at the hotel that night.

lastly the fitness center. As a traveling Crossfitter, I tend to workout at the local Crossfit if there is one near the hotel where I'm staying. Since I was pressed for time after a long drive from Baytown, I decided to workout after my dinner at Dudleys' (trust me I needed it). I did have a great workout in the comfortable and modern fitness center. The Fitness center has newer cardio machines, plenty of free weights and to help you it has workout posters on the wall. This hotel is as high end as you can get, but there is no denying the value here for the price. I got an exceptional deal from the IHG app, I got a great room, the wifi was fast, the rooms are modern and have many ports that you can plug in your electronics, and they feed you at breakfast and on some nights. The breakfast is plentiful with many many options. I highly recommended this property if you're in the Longview area.

Room tip: Ask for a suite
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 October 2019

So Friday night around 8:30 p.m. there was fire alarm activation for the entire hotel. Alarm was ear piercing. Called desk, they don't know what is going on. Alarm finally quit after about 5 minutes, shortly activation again, called desk, this time we were told someone pulled the fire alarm in the swimming pool area.
Room was very nice and spacious, very clean. We noticed in the bathroom a sign that stated if you are staying less than 7 days to notify the desk if you want clean towels, wash cloths, etc. Later that evening we told the desk clerk we would like fresh towels, etc. changed out on Saturday. Arriving back to our room around 7 p.m., no fresh towels, so downstairs I go. The desk clerk stated I guess they overlooked your room and gave us fresh towels, etc.
Breakfast for us was outstanding, we think this hotel has the best breakfast of all the hotels we have stayed at.
Although a few hiccups on this stay, this is a wonderful hotel to stay in. Staff very
friendly.
We will definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: September 2019