“Great food and staff!”

Ranked #30 of 239 Restaurants in Longview
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Description: We are bakers of bread. We are fresh from the oven. We are a symbol of warmth and welcome. We are a simple pleasure, honest and genuine. We are a life story told over dinner. We are a long lunch with an old friend. We are your weekday morning ritual. We are the kindest gesture of neighbors. We are home. We are family. We are friends.
Reviewed 9 May 2017

The food was excellent! The cashier was very friendly and seemed to enjoy her job. Pastries are delicious!

Reviewed 5 May 2017

Soup, salad, sandwiches or a combo make a great choice for a light, inexpensive lunch. All the food is fresh with an appealing presentation. The side of bread completes the meal. Excellent, fast service.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

Their food is always a delight. They bend over backwards to please you. They have fantastic tea!!
I had turkey chili and salad on this visit. Always keep going back!

Reviewed 12 March 2017

If you like to try to eat right this would be the place. This is my second time to ever eat at this restaurant chain and both times were great! I had the Chipotle Chicken dish both times as well. The commercial originally got me to try it but the picture next to the menu helped me decide on what to get. I'm a visual guy. My hotel was right next door so it was very close which was a bonus..

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

My family and I enjoy coming here very much. We are rarely disappointed, and if anything is wrong they are very quick to fix it. The location is very clean and the customer service is extremely friendly. I have eaten inside the establishment on a few occasions and I have a service dog and they were very accepting of that. Additionally, my dogs service vest makes clear indications to me being a military veteran and one of the staff members paid for my breakfast. This was a very nice gesture and very much appreciated. Plenty of gluten free/dairy free options here as well if you customize the order. The super fruit smoothie is amazingly delicious. While there is no added sugar the fruit carries a lot of sugar and so I don't have it often, but when I do it is delicious. This is a favorite of ours and will continue to be I am sure.

Trisha J, Public Relations Manager at Panera Bread, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

Thank you so much Billy, we appreciate you!