“Fairly good sandwiches, but...”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #29 of 241 Restaurants in Longview
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Description: We are bakers of bread. We are fresh from the oven. We are a symbol of warmth and welcome. We are a simple pleasure, honest and genuine. We are a life story told over dinner. We are a long lunch with an old friend. We are your weekday morning ritual. We are the kindest gesture of neighbors. We are home. We are family. We are friends.
Reviewed 19 August 2017

This is not my favorite place for lunch, but my daughter wanted to got there, so we tried it. She was very pleased with the food selections. Everything was clean and fresh looking about the dining area. Service was fast, food took a little while, since they were fairly busy. A little pricey for my taste.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Tonight was the second time we've been back in several weeks because of a bad experience and both were same problem. My wife ordered the clam chowder. It was on the menu board and she even asked if they still had it and was told they did. My soup sat on the counter for several minutes getting cold before a server came to our table and told us they were out. Obviously a sign of people not working as a team and management doing a poor job with training.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Fresh and healthy salads and sandwiches were ordered for a business lunch and everyone was impressed.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

I have paid for food here on three occasions and attempted to eat on all those three occasions. Each time was more disgusting than the last. I will never return to Panera Bread again. DISGUSTING !!!

Reviewed 9 May 2017

The food was excellent! The cashier was very friendly and seemed to enjoy her job. Pastries are delicious!