“Marvelous”

Ranked #30 of 244 Restaurants in Longview
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Longview is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 13 January 2018

Great Food, Great Employees and Managers Cleanish restaurant. Ate their 2 separate times. Recomended

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

This is my go to restaurant for breakfast. The service is friendly they know what I want and bring it to your table with a smile. I am usually here 3 to 4 times a week when traveling.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

This is not my favorite place for lunch, but my daughter wanted to got there, so we tried it. She was very pleased with the food selections. Everything was clean and fresh looking about the dining area. Service was fast, food took a little while, since they were fairly busy. A little pricey for my taste.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Tonight was the second time we've been back in several weeks because of a bad experience and both were same problem. My wife ordered the clam chowder. It was on the menu board and she even asked if they still had it and was told they did. My soup sat on the counter for several minutes getting cold before a server came to our table and told us they were out. Obviously a sign of people not working as a team and management doing a poor job with training.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Fresh and healthy salads and sandwiches were ordered for a business lunch and everyone was impressed.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!