“Always good to the last lick!”
Review of Bodacious Barbecue - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bodacious Barbecue
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 8 November 2015

Been in Longview a long time.....from beginning on Mobberly Avenue, food was always very good and dependable. As the branches have opened, they had kept up the quality of the original that Roland started. Bodacious means good meat, excellent sauce, and always good service.

Reviewed 6 August 2015 via mobile

I have tried many of their area locations and their all very consistent. Average. The one thing that stands out is their surprisingly cheap and very good Sloppy Joe's . Even the adults can't resist them. =)

Reviewed 18 July 2015 via mobile

Yes pickup--- food for large groups of family and friends and church events. Large verities to make everyone in the group happy! Beef,turkey, and if your are chicken well they are too! Beans potatoes ect! Great place!!

Reviewed 13 July 2015 via mobile

Family favorite for que. I usually get the chipped beef sandwich with potato salad and beans. The potato salad is especially good and so are the ribs. It is a family chain with several locations. Sometimes they have the green cherry peppers I love.

Reviewed 16 May 2015

When we pulled up in the parking lot, at 7:45 pm, the sign on the door said they were open until 9 p.m. When we walked in, we got the distinct impression that the people working were not happy to see us.

My husband and I each ordered the 2 meat/2 veg plate. We were served our meat, and went to serve ourselves the vegetables. The only thing available for vegetables was mac and cheese. Everything else had been picked up. The guy working behind the counter didn't offer us any explanation, they just stared at us. It was very uncomfortable. Now, I understand that you can run out of things, but I find it hard to believe that they were out of everything.

The brisket was very good. The pork and ribs were good. The turkey wasn't that great. It tasted like deli turkey.

If we would've gotten one smile, any kind of welcome, anything but the uncomfortable feeling that we were keeping them there late, we would've been very happy with this restaurant. Due to the terrible service, I don't think we'll be back.

1  Thank GGinNOLA555