“best”

Add it.
Bodacious Barbecue
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

History in Longview speaks for itself. BBQ sauce is the best and ship it to my family when possible. They have expanded to so many restaurants since its beginning and food is always great

Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

This place is another I grew up with and over the years sort of didn't schedule it into my visits back home. Got used to the the Central Texas old time places and style of BBQ. Recently, the owner Roland's family re established it and it suddenly began finding its appropriate place on must visit BBQ lists around the state.

So we went last Saturday and re-discovered the goodness we had been missing. Great tender quality brisket, sausage and free serve yourself beans. We also sampled the pork ribs and found them to be outstanding. Not just the typical central Texas savory smokiness...they were basted with a sweetish sauce that formed a great crust, without being heavy or overbearing. It was just simply good...and of course the meat underneath was fall off the bone tender.

The service was great with conversation and a simple pace. No fancy gimmicks, no crazy crowds..just good BBQ I'm a calm relaxed setting without breaking the bank.

So if you find yourself in Longview,Texas and desire some BBQ..there simply is no other choice...go here..on weekends they can run out by early afternoon so make sure you get there by about 2 or 3 P.M.

There are two..but my choice is the original on South Mobberly across from the highly esteemed LeTourneau College.

Give it a shot you won't be sorry you did.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Good barbeque here. I love the sauce that Bodacious has. Just the right amount of tanginess and not sweet. The is very little fat in the meal. So many bbq restaurants seem to have 25% or more fat on the plate. Not here! Brisket is the best. Chicken, sausage and ribs are all good too.
Pretty good sweet tea as well. Great food with good service.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

In my opinion, this is the best BBQ brisket in the Longview area. The sauce is wonderful. Service is prompt. WISH THEY HAD ONE IN HOUSTON.

Reviewed 10 July 2016

I always eat barbecue at one of the Bodacious restaurants that are scattered around East Texas this address I believe has moved to Hallsville , but they are all good . The Ribs the Briscet and sausage are all great with great sauce. I seldom eat chicken but friends recommend it