Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$72
View deal
Expedia.comUS$72
BestWestern.comUS$72
PricelineUS$72
Hotels.comUS$72
Agoda.comUS$72
Lol.travelUS$80
All reviews within walking distance room was clean very nice hotel place to stay staff was very friendly bw texas walmart desk
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 November 2021

Excellent front desk. Knew I was traveling alone and gave me the best room available. Felt very safe as if they were looking out for me. Super clean room with plenty of room. King bed with fold out couch. Front desk was very attentive and super nice. Will stay again & everytime I'm in Longview Texas

Date of stay: November 2021
Reviewed 24 September 2021

My oldest sister passed suddenly this year, and I had to travel through Longview, TX on the way to her funeral. Ever hotel I called in the area was booked except for one room at Best Western. I was treated with such kindness and care by Briana. Her expert customer service made me cry because she took the time to smile and treat me like a family member. I will never forget her kindness and the care she took to make sure that my family and I had everything we needed in our room. She even made us a fresh pot of coffee because I need a cup of coffee before I go to bed.
Briana you are the best!!!

Room tip: Rooms are very spacey and cozy. Pillows are super comfy!
Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 2 August 2021

This hotel is clean and the staff is amazing. It is the perfect spot for a relaxing weekend. The pool was clean and had a nice waterfall feature. The staff is kind and helpful. We enjoyed a staycation here as an end of summer getaway. I highly recommend this Best Western.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 1 August 2021

This Best Western was a last minute stop-over for us. We were nicely surprised as it was convenient to restaurants (and you get a discount for staying there, at a couple of them!), gas stations, etc., It was clean, comfy & the staff was very nice/accommodating. The to-go type foods were good (COVID limitations) for breakfast.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 28 June 2021

A relative recommended this hotel. It was clean and conveniently located to restaurants, WalMart, and Target. The high school (my alma mater) is within walking distance. I walked the track around the football field along with others. Breakfast is as expected (considering post pandemic) - fruit, packaged breakfast foods, hot coffee (yay!), etc. The area was clean and neatly displayed.

Date of stay: June 2021