US$109
US$65
US$109
US$101
Priceline
All reviewssimilar hotelswafflesfront deskdefinitely stay here againcomfy bedwalking distanceindoor poolgreat hotelrecommend this hotelgpsterrawacocerealtvtowelskimberlywalmart
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Stayed here overnight while visiting friends in Longview. I found a good price online and was pleased with the accommodations. The ladies at the front desk were friendly and the room was clean. The bed was a bit firm compared to other hotels I've stayed in, but nothing that prevented me from getting a good night's sleep. I didn't sample the complimentary breakfast before leaving but as I passed by I noticed waffle makers, cereal and yogurt in the dining area. This hotel is within easy driving distance of the mall and several restaurants and I felt safe staying here alone. In fact, I would stay here again when visiting Longview.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Kimberley J, Operations Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Dear hookedontrvl,

Thank you so much for the nice review on our Sleep Inn & Suites in Longview! We do apologize that our beds were firmer to your liking, which could be the fact that we are only 2 years old. We are pleased to see that you will stay again and look forward to many more visits from you!

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Excellent hotel with great customer service. Kimberly the manager is awesome. Definitely will be returning here. Front desk employee was friendly and very helpful. Restaurants are walking distance and good

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Dear salas_lando,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our beautiful Sleep Inn & Suites. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and I enjoyed our conversation while I was at the property. We look forward to many more visits from you!

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Hotel situated off the busy Loop in north Longview. Room was great although the TV was extremely small for the size of the room. Large group of youth staying in the room above me made for a noisy afternoon. They were quiet in the evening when I returned from dinner. Staff great and attentive. Pool temperature was perfect to relax and swim.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Kimberley J, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Dear JRinUA,

Thank you for the kind words regarding your recent stay at our Sleep Inn & Suites in Longview, Texas. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you in your future travels!

Reviewed 3 May 2017

It's a nice hotel , new enough to not be in my gps database, everything went fine, check in check out, breakfast.. etc, you don't feel like your insecure or your car is gonna get messed with..... I'd stay here again..

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank willdriveforfood
Kimberley J, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2017

Dear willdriveforfood,

Thank you for reviewing the Sleep Inn & Suites. We will continue to strive to ensure that all of our guests have a great stay and we look forward to being able to accommodate you again!

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

Stayed last night and received excellent hospitality from Denisa, one of the desk attendants. She was very kind and helpful, she was also very professional and was staying busy. The rooms were very clean and modern. We will definitely be staying here again soon!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Joshua A
Kimberley J, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2017

Dear Joshua A,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Sleep Inn and Suites in Longview. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to seeing you again soon!