Hilton Garden Inn Longview
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewscooked to order breakfastgreat hotelhardwood floorsfront deskindoor poolfire pitin townfitness centerthe hotel is cleana great staybusiness tripdefinitely stay here againnext morningroom was spaciousenjoyed my staystaff was friendlyrestaurants and shopping
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 September 2017

My family is from Kansas so they are big Jayhawk fans and I was amazed to find Stuart-Front Desk Mgr who was from Florence Kansas. We had a big laugh and then he dared me to yell Rock Chalk!! Seriously though, if you need a great place to stay, rest, eat some good food and you would appreciate being spoiled by a very friendly staff than stay at the Hilton Garden Inn.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Bobby D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Longview, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Howdy joalr156,

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your interaction with Stuart he his a huge part of our success. We have shared your experience with our entire staff. Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Stopped for the night on our way to Austin. The hotel is a couple of miles off the interstate, but totally worth it. Very close to several great restaurants, a Target, etc. We were really impressed with the people of Longview - everywhere we went everyone was extremely friendly. The hotel staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome, and the hotel was extremely clean. We would stay there again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Hello Kenneth,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us.

We are glad to hear that we were your stop during your travels. I hope that you were refreshed for the next day on the road. I look forward to sharing your feedback with our staff to encourage them.

Thank you for choosing Hilton Garden Inn, Longview. Hopefully, we will welcome you back on your way back through.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I definitely made the right decision to stay here. This is a relatively new hotel. It is convenient to restaurants and shopping. My room and bathroom were very clean and comfortable. The desk staff were very helpful and friendly. The lobby is attractive with fruit water and cookies to welcome you. Will definitely stay my next trip.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Hello Roni Lynn,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay with us.

It is definitely our goal to maintain guest satisfaction and you have helped us to reach that goal. I look forward to sharing your feedback with our staff.

Thank you for choosing Hilton Garden Inn, Longview.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

One of the best hotels we've stayed at. I wasn't expecting much in Longview, but this was a good experience. Clean, pool was good, people were nice and I would definitely stay there again. Stay there.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Good day Josh,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay with us.

I am glad to hear you were able to enjoy one of the many amenities we have here, the pool. Its definitely a great escape to wind down and relax.

Thank you again for choosing Hilton Garden Inn, Longview. We look forward to having you back with us real soon.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

I stay here everyone that I come to Longview which is frequently this year. The staff is friendly the rooms are comfortable and there are quiet nooks to disappear to get things done. It is near restaurants and a great walking trail.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am glad to hear that you stay with on multiple occasions.

I myself take advantage of the many nooks we have here on property. I look forward to sharing your experience with our staff.

Thank you for choosing Hilton Garden Inn, Longview. We hope to welcome you back with us real soon.