Lowest prices for your stay
Hilton Garden Inn
US$100
Free cancellation until 17/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$100
Free cancellation until 15/12/21
Traveluro
US$92
Expedia.comUS$100
PricelineUS$100
Lol.travelUS$119
All reviews front desk beautiful hotel in town great place to stay next morning restaurants and shopping enjoyed my stay business trip definitely stay here again complimentary breakfast parking lot hgi lobby texas accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 September 2021

Hotel located on a good place and it is nearby everything. Views was good.
When I arrived to the hotel, another person arrived too. Hotel stuff had different behavior with us. I thing because I booked by a company and she booked individually.
Inside the room I supposed to see at least one bottle of water but …
During 4 days and 3 nights staying, nobody came to ask for service the room or at least to ask whether need some stuff likes towel, tissue or something like that.
Breakfast was not very variety but was good.

Date of stay: September 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 September 2021

I just spent one night there while traveling on a motorcycle.. Outstanding room and service… safe parking.. felt that the motorcycle was safe in the parking lot .. I could see the motorcycle from my room, give this place a try . I was very pleased.

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 5 September 2021

Perfect location near stores, restaurants, churches, and in a very safe area. Will definitely stay here again! The staff were friendly and helpful. We felt very welcomed! The beds were comfortable and rooms clean.

Reviewed 2 September 2021

I highly recommend this hotel as I found everything very satisfying. Room was spacious and clean with comfortable beds. Loved the closet space with the baskets made under the shelves made for an organized person as myself. I would love to stay there again soon. Close to shopping and choices of restaurants as one in the hotel itself.

Reviewed 28 August 2021

Location is central to business area and very close to restaurants and shopping. I feel very safe at this facility and never had any issues. I enjoy the hot made to order breakfast and staff is helpful.

• Trip type: Travelled on business