Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 July 2019

Here for a dog show, and they gave the dog show people a special deal --no pet fees. Haven't seen the breakfast yet, but the pool is part of the renovations.

It's very tired looking but most of the businesses at this exit and this side of Longview have either recently been renovated or are in the process. This place is no exception. There is free furniture sitting around in the parking lot.

I also got the impression they are unstaffed on the weekend, but they are very booked between dog show and other local sporting events. Most of the time, the WIFI is great.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank kathleenwB4326ZT
neal p, General Manager at Baymont I S Longview, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2019

Thank you so much for staying with us. I am very sorry that our pool was not operable as we stated online that it would be closed. Unfortunately, we were getting new furniture at the time, and I do apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused. We would like to welcome you back so that we can make your next stay your best stay.

Reviewed 26 June 2019

Motel ran down - pool not open for season even though it is summer and 94 degrees. Said the state inspector had not been there yet. They advertise the pool open, however. Motel will charge you an additional upcharge for non smoking room. Rusty look all around tub - holes in wall where they have removed wall lamps and replaced with table lamps.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
neal p, General Manager at Baymont I S Longview, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2019

Thank you so much for staying with us. We appreciate your business, and we look forward to making this better for you.

Reviewed 22 June 2019

basin took 24 hours to drain. could not turn hot water on in the shower. the cleaning lady was in the room right after we checked in...firs thing she said was i didn't take anything. why was she there if we had just checked in?

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for your business, and I apologize that you did not enjoy your stay with us. We would like to welcome you back so that we could make this better for you.

Reviewed 16 June 2019

Was the worst motel I have ever stayed at. Will never go back. Dirty carpet, bathroom was terrible. Tub would not drain. Toilet would not flush right. Did not have enough towels. Just diry dirty dirty

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for staying with us, and I would like to make this better for you on your next stay.

Reviewed 12 June 2019

This property was probably the worst I've stayed in. And I travel internationally. The only thing that was good about the stay was the customer service I received at the from desk from the young lady; I believe her name was Tomika. First room was dirty, smelled horrible and didn't feel sanitary at all. Requested a different room and not much different. I will not recommend or come back.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for staying with us. We appreciate your business, and we look forward to having you back.