“Service and food were both great!!!”

Saltgrass Steak House
Ranked #31 of 619 Restaurants in Lubbock
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

When we arrived the wait to be seated was only a couple of minutes and we were greeted as soon as we walked in the door. Our waiter was great and he was very polite. I ordered the queso as an appetizer and it was wonderful as usual. For my plate I got the sirloin and grilled shrimp with garlic mashed potatoes and a salad with ranch. The shrimp was cooked perfectly! Saltgrass is always fantastic no matter where I go!!!

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

We routinely go to this restaurant. If you go consistently get the landry's card. You get $25 credit on your birthday plus points every time you use it plus you get preferred seating. We usually get seated in half the time others do without the card. Food is excellent and the service is consistently superior in every restaurant. Since we go so often we try different things on the menu and every one has been tremendous. Nothing was ever bad, including appetizers. ❤️❤️❤️

Reviewed 28 August 2016

My wife and I enjoy Saltgrass when we travel finding it consistent in good service and food at a very fair price, so we were excited when we learned a Saltgrass was coming to Lubbock. We have visited it several times and found it to be the most inconsistent of any Saltgrass we have been to. Our worst experience was today. We arrived about 3:30 and were ignored while two hostesses seemed flustered about something. One finally looked up and said she would be right with us. After several minutes she asked how many and grabbed two menus and took us to a booth where another party was seated. Obviously flustered we followed her as she wandered us aimlessly to until she found an empty table where she seated us. After 15 minutes we asked a waitress who was our server and she said "not me" and walked off. We asked another who was our server and she said she would get her. We were about to leave when a young woman finally asked us if we wanted something to drink. We ordered our drinks and asked for waters and waited again. We stopped the manager as he walked by and told him what all had happened to this point. After that we had the service we have come to expect from a Saltgrass and the food was very good. Then manager took care of our appetizer for us and appoligized again. We will keep returning but if we have too many bad experiences we will eat at other choices for steak in Lubbock.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Not only is the food consistently good, the service is above and beyond good ! Staff is super friendly (all of them) and atmosphere is of great energy

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

I love this franchise. My husband's steak was cooked perfectly and the grilled shrimp was large and seasoned to perfection. My daughter and I enjoyed the Texas sized chicken fried steak and it was so large we couldn't finish the portion. It was breaded in a flavorful coating and the garlic mashed potatoes were awesome. Great service and nice location.