“Us and our kids”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #123 of 619 Restaurants in Lubbock
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

Called and placed reservations. Arrived early and were seated. Looked over the menu and placed out orders. We received the appetizer in a timely fashion. Ordered the California roll; delicious. Waited awhile for our dinner. Arrived and it was delicious also. My son stated that we should try the sushi. If you did not like P. F. Changs, then you would not like it at all. I loved it. Also, the sweet and sour chicken is to die for.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Sushi was great. Egg rolls were burned to the point of being almost black and crispy. They forgot the other appetizer. Sichuan beef was burned crispy. Not edible. Sesame chicken great. Salt and pepper prawns very good.

Overall was disappointing. We are usually big fans.

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

I don’t know if it is because they were offering free sushi with a purchase of a meal, but the meal this time around was very disappointing. The sushi was just fine. It was a full roll and it tasted great! The meal was something else. I got the miso salmon. I had this before and the vegetables that came with it was lightly sautéed with a light dressing and the salmon was still tender with a delicate taste of miso. Today, however, the vegetables were burnt and the salmon was over cooked. I left there with a burnt taste in my mouth and a feeling that I was rushed through our meal. I don’t think that I would go back after this experience.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I came into P.D. Chang’s for a late lunch. We came in at 3:35. It is pretty empty in here. They sat us right away. We waited for about 15 minuets. Several wait staff walked by, even helped the table directly behind us. Finally, that waitress asked if we’d been helped yet. We said no. She went to get someone to wait on us. The reason was they sat us in an area where the waiter or waitress wasn’t scheduled yet. So I guess we were just here for everyone to stare at. My daughter loves this place so we are staying. But I will not come back.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

I went into the restaurant for lunch during the week. A long waiting list to I sat at the bar. It took the server fifteen minutes to give me a menu. I ordered a chicken fried rice dish which took 45 minutes for me to get my food. The dish tasted okay but not great. I had a club soda water the bill was almost $16.00