“Made good on mistake”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #118 of 619 Restaurants in Lubbock
Reviewed 28 November 2017

I enjoy going to PF Chang's because they take special care of entrees if you have a peanut allergy as I do. In this case, they had a mix up in order so had to redo my entree which caused quite a delay in getting our food. But the manager very gracious and apologetic are made good by comp'ing our meal. Much appreciated! Service was also friendly and accommodating. Nice place to eat.

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

I went with my mother and father around 7 on a Sunday night. My dad has a peanut allerge. Luckily P.F. Chang's offers making a entrée sepretly from the normal assembly line to ensure no peanut contamination. Our food tasted delicious and service was friendly!

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

Called and placed reservations. Arrived early and were seated. Looked over the menu and placed out orders. We received the appetizer in a timely fashion. Ordered the California roll; delicious. Waited awhile for our dinner. Arrived and it was delicious also. My son stated that we should try the sushi. If you did not like P. F. Changs, then you would not like it at all. I loved it. Also, the sweet and sour chicken is to die for.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Sushi was great. Egg rolls were burned to the point of being almost black and crispy. They forgot the other appetizer. Sichuan beef was burned crispy. Not edible. Sesame chicken great. Salt and pepper prawns very good.

Overall was disappointing. We are usually big fans.

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

I don’t know if it is because they were offering free sushi with a purchase of a meal, but the meal this time around was very disappointing. The sushi was just fine. It was a full roll and it tasted great! The meal was something else. I got the miso salmon. I had this before and the vegetables that came with it was lightly sautéed with a light dressing and the salmon was still tender with a delicate taste of miso. Today, however, the vegetables were burnt and the salmon was over cooked. I left there with a burnt taste in my mouth and a feeling that I was rushed through our meal. I don’t think that I would go back after this experience.