“Should be #1 in Lubbock”

Lubbock Breakfast House
Ranked #26 of 631 Restaurants in Lubbock
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Breakfast was the BEST! We arrive to a line outside the door, but within a few minutes we were shown to our table. Our waitress way not only quick to bring coffee, but offered terrific suggestions for breakfast. In just a matter of minutes it was delivered to our table and was DELICIOUS. I had the Southwestern Scrambler and due to the enormous portions, I couldn't eat it all......3 eggs, bacon, onions, peppers, cheese, fresh tomatoes all cooked to perfection and served over home fries in addition to two large pancakes for 7.99! Seriously delicious.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

The time i visited the the staff is friendly but the place is dirty and sticky. The food is average.

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

The Lubbock Breakfast House on Loop 289 and University is nasty! The food is served cold and it is very greasy. The restaurant is filthy including the floors, boothes, and tables. The tables have a build up on them I need to have some Clorox used on them! The women's restroom is also filthy. The trashcan is running over in the floor each time I go. I will not ever go back in that building. I do not see how this place has stayed in business.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

Sweetie and I are in Lubbock for a getaway weekend. This morning, we decided to head here for breakfast. We've had breakfast here and lunch, so we had a good idea of what we were doing.

Sweetie had the steak and egg breakfast. The steak was super tasty and almost fork tender. I had the 2 strips of bacon, two eggs and biscuit and gravy breakfast. Very tasty.

We will be back!

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Our grandson who attends Texas Tech says this is the best breakfast in Lubbock and he is probably right. Though the ambience was plain, the food was generous and delicious. Despite the crowd, service was prompt. The restaurant appears popular with both the locals and the college crowd.