“Quality sandwiches, salads and soups”
Review of McAlister Deli

McAlister Deli
Ranked #294 of 617 Restaurants in Lubbock
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 19 July 2016

McAlister's Deli is one of those places that you know is going to be good every time you go. Their sandwich menu is quite extensive and I have never had a bad one. For this particular visit I had the French Dip and fruit cup. The meat was nicely sliced and served on a hearty roll that really held up after dipping into the au jus. The jus was boldly flavored and it was so good, I was tempted to eat it like a soup after I was done with the sandwich! My wife had a salad and half a club sandwich. Everything we ate was fresh and fantastic. The service is always spot on and you rarely have to wait very long, even when it is busy.

Reviewed 23 April 2016

We have to go here whenever we are in Lubbock! There are 2 in town and we know them both!! I don't usually like sweet tea, but McAlister's is wonderful! Very good food also.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

This is always a great stop for lunch. Food comes out quick and is always tasty. I've never had a bad experience dining in or order for pick up.

Reviewed 8 October 2015

Quick service even though there was a long line for lunch. We were in and out fast, and the food was excellent, as always!

Reviewed 10 September 2015 via mobile

Even when they're packed, they still manage to get food out quickly and keep the place organized. I enjoy ordering the half sandwich and cup of soup. It is the perfect amount for me!