“Yum Crab and Lobster”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Food was awesome. Drinks needed some help..... Sarah was our waitress and did an amazing job. Thank you!

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Definitely the best place in Lubbock for any type of shellfish. The wait time for your food to be delivered is a little long but the food is really good.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped for a lunch, ordered shrimp and fish, daughter same. I got no shrimp, she got no hushpuppies. Ordered a cup of gumbo, probably one of the worst I have ever encountered. Drink glasses had no ice, had to run down help to get some.
My fish was soft and mushy.
Next time we all decided to do am 8 hour drive to pappadeux and get some great seafood again.
This kind of reminded me of college days eating in the cafeterias.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

For the most part our service was great and food also. We had three steamer pots and another dish. The only complaint we had was the food was not as not hot as we would have liked. The pot was hot but the food overall was not. The wife had mussels as part of her dish but most of the mussel shells were empty.
Our server (Casey) was great and friendly. Didn't see much of that with anyone else, not even the hostess.
Would definitely come back now that our son will be attending Texas Tech.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

Out door patio was warmer and the menu varied if you're a sea food lover. I had clams and my friend, the muscles...yum...! Affordable and fun.

Been to Joe's Crab Shack? Share your experiences!