“The breakfast here is amazing”
Review of Subway Store #1544

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway Store #1544
Ranked #208 of 614 Restaurants in Lubbock
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

My son doesn't typically eat breakfast at the house in the morning. He has decided and that this Subway has the most amazing breakfast and we stopped here before I take him to school. He likes to order the yellow egg with bacon and American cheese toasted on White Bread. This is the only place that he will eat right before school. Thank you Subway for making my son's day.

Reviewed 25 March 2015

only downside was that they appeared to skimp on the tuna salad.
Bread was super fresh, staff was attentive. Clean.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

We stopped by for lunch and got a BLT Combo that came with a drink and chips. The cookies looked delicous so I got one. They were so good. My Flatbread Sandwhich was really good. Good, friendly people.

Been to Subway Store #1544? Share your experiences!