“Awesome Burgers ”

Twisted Root Burger Co
Ranked #17 of 619 Restaurants in Lubbock
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

We took our granddaughter here as my husband had eaten at the Twisted Root in Arlington and said we needed to go the next time we were through there. We were searching for a place to take her for her favorite food, burgers, when I saw this restaurant in Lubbock. We had to check it out and glad we did. The burgers are awesome, but wait til you try their veggies; batter fried carrots and asparagus!!! We will definitely visit again and would highly recommend if you are looking for a great burger!!

Reviewed 13 April 2017

We went there for a simple burger and fries. Once we saw the menu we realized that wasn't going to happen.
I reluctantly ordered the fries with cheese, bacon and ranch. Ranch? with fries? I never had it before but was pleasantly surprised. I didn't think the flavors would work together but they did. The ranch had a little kick and it was fabulous. I ordered the shake and was surprised when it came with a super large straw. It was designed to allow the large chunks of strawberry to get sucked up. Great idea! Outstanding shake.
Then came the burgers. The bacon was crispy and the burger was well done, just as I ordered. The bacon and swiss cheese worked well together on the 1/2 pound burger.
Altogether, a great experience.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

The service, burgers and atmosphere are amazing here!

The pickle bar is a wonderful addition as well!

Reviewed 4 April 2017

Unique restaurant offering great food. The atmosphere is enjoyable and if you like pickles, I recommend the pickle bar. Great Experience!

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Great place for burgers and drinks. Atmosphere is fun. My burger was grilled perfectly! Love their choices on the menu. Will definitely go back!