“Upscale excellence”
Review of West Table

West Table
Ranked #45 of 679 Restaurants in Lubbock
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

My wife is a “foodie” so we’ve been several times as a couple and with friends. Food is pricey but excellent! Service is spot on too. And since the brewery is open you can relax with a fine craft beer then enjoy a great meal in one of Lubbock’s landmarks. Great addition to the city!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

This was such a unique find in Lubbock. Newly opened, it has a hip vibe and yet a nice place for intimate dining, too. The menu was delicious and nicely prepared. Smaller portions but still enough.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

This is my second trip to West Table, and my first Sunday Brunch outing. I was not disappointed. The cost of the brunch is steep, at $25 pp, but the offerings are wide and individualized. We ordered the brunch, which comes with a better than average Mimosa. The champagne used was nice and tart, and the fresh raspberries were a nice touch. The buffet included pancakes and yummy fresh fruits along with homemade chocolate/chocolate scones, bagels w/lox and cream cheese, mini frittatas, and various muffins. Additionally, all of the ala carte menu items can be added at no additional cost. My son ordered the spicy, delicious chilaquiles, which we shared, and I ordered the NOLA shrimp and grits. The shrimp were tender, tasty and perfectly cooked, and while I thought the texture and taste of the grits were good, I didn't care for the NOLA sauce. So, I asked the waiter for an additional order w/out the sauce and he eagerly brought me a new order with a smile. My son finished the first order with sauce. The portions were splittable and we both left full. The coffee was delicious (we both take ours black, so no hiding the actual coffee taste) and the service was really great. As a bonus, they were playing hits from the 60s-70s Mowtown! Last time we were there, the music was modern and moody, but equally enjoyable. If you haven't tried West Table, you don't know what your missing.

1  Thank dramamomma
Reviewed 5 March 2018

From the moment we were seated the service was above expectation. The food and Wine was RIDICULOUSLY GOOD. I especially loved the appetizers (we tried them all) and the Duck. Great job with a very fresh flavor and elegant menu.

Reviewed 9 February 2018

Well, I expect this type of restaurant find in Europe or New York City but here it is in West Texas.
Greeted and assisted by awesome wait staff. Tanner was extremely kind and helpful and get five stars for exemplary service and thoughtful suggestions for our order.
We ordered crab hush puppies and crispy goat cheese croquettes. Both were outstanding. The Caesar salad is to die for fresh and perfectly mixed.
My friend loved her Lomo Saltado- a Peruvian beef dish.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED AND OUR COMPLIMENTS TO THE CHEF!