Lowest prices for your stay
Hampton.com
Free cancellation until 27/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Free cancellation until 27/06/21
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 26/06/21
PricelineUS$95
Expedia.comUS$95
FindHotelUS$95
All reviews front desk great stay the entire staff the staff was great texas tech waffles
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 May 2021

Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Clean hotel and safe location. Ready for COVID restrictions to lift so we can go back to a hot breakfast. This hotel offered a variety of options to choose from though.

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 17 April 2021

I really hate to leave a bad review but there's so many things about this hotel room that I am disappointed with since I have checked in. I made a reservation for 2 beds last week. Someone called me from the hotel earlier today and asked if I wanted a king instead and I told them that since it's my son and I, we want to stick to my original reservation with two beds. When I arrived I went into my room I noticed that they gave me a king. The room also had pink powder all over the bathroom vanity and didn't seem like it was cleaned throughly. There is also a dead bird outside my window and a loud howling noise in the room that can't be ignored. I called the front desk and asked for my original room accommodations and the hotel is completely booked. Really disappointed especially since I am paying almost $200 for a room I didn't reserve.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank cperucci
Reviewed 27 March 2021

This Hilton location was very much a 10. The rooms were very spacious and comfortable. The entire staff ensured that we enjoyed our stay. This location was close to all the activities we had planned during our stay in Lubbock, Texas.

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Armando Lopez III, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lubbock Southwest, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2021

We would like to first thank you for choosing us while you stayed he in Lubbock, and for taking the time to give us feedback. Without it we can not be the hotel of choice for our travelers. Thank you for being kind, and we look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 22 March 2021 via mobile

After a long day of travel it was refreshing to have fantastic front desk help Latycia was AWESOME!! She went above and beyond for us!! The rooms were clean, the to go breakfast was great. We will definitely be back

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Armando Lopez III, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lubbock Southwest, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2021

Reviewed 13 December 2020

Aside from the guy at check-in being the most stoic I've seen at a hotel, the stay was pretty average for a Hampton. Nothing really good or bad about it, and it's fine for a place to stay.

Specific Details:
Comparison to others in chain: Average Hampton
Internet: Slow. 5/5
Breakfast: N/A
Room: Standard, good layout
Cleanliness: Average, needs cleaning around edges (dropped something next to the sink and it came out all hairy)
Bed: Comfortable
Bedding: Heavy, comfortable
Shower: Good pressure, bad shower head
Hard water: Minimally