“Good Hot Sauce”

Ranked #30 of 43 Restaurants in Lumberton
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

We used to visit often when we lived there. Now I only go when I'm in town. They have always had good chips and hot sauce. The food is always good as well. I gave them an average rating instead of excellent because the last couple of times I went, the dining room was not as clean as it used to be and wait staff somewhat lacked in service. It doesn't stop me from going because it's not that bad. It's just that I noticed the decline,

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Are they under new management? New faces since last time. Floor was sticky and the food wasn't good at all. Fajita meat was tough, greasy, and not fresh. Not sizzling and the onions and peppers were terrible. Guacamole wasn't edible. Pico wasn't at all fresh. Beans and rice was terrible. Fajitas for two, small queso, two drinks plus the tip - $40 bucks wasted. Time before this, everything was great.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Took our grand daughter out to lunch for her birthday. She picked the place. Service was ok, place was nice. The food was just ok. Even my grand daughter wouldn't eat the bottom of her cheese enchilada, she said it was too hard. We had Queso on two iif the three meals and it was bland.

Not for us.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We like going on Margarita Nite. They have a great burger if you don't care for Mexican food, even though the salads are good, and fajitas are good.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Visited last week with sister and mother in law. The service was great. Quickly seated but in a freezing spot. We moved to another area that was better. We ordered margaritas that were average, nothing special. My sister ordered sliders that she loved and I had cheese enchiladas. The sauce was awesome. Only complaint was the salsa. Absolutely awful - like ketchup. Most Texans base Mexican restaurants on chips and salsa Crazy Jose's - ya need to step it up.

Been to Crazy Jose's? Share your experiences!