“Getting better!!!”

Waffle House
Ranked #18 of 43 Restaurants in Lumberton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 May 2017

Went there with a friend to eat a little breakfast. I just had some hash browns and he had the breakfast meal that would fill up an army. They used to get my order wrong all the time but lately they have been doing real good. Seems like a new bunch of people in the place and they care a little more about the customer. Will be back.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

There's not a whole lot to say.

Everyone is friendly enough. The place is clean enough. There are plenty of food choices (and you can even request a full menu).

Literally the only thing I could find to complain about is that the tables aren't big enough to bring our family in. That's why we rarely choose to go there and normally drive to Ihop in Beaumont if we are eating breakfast.

Other than that, typical food for what they offer. Friendly service.

1  Thank Robyn L
Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

My family and I have been coming to this waffle house for years. In this it says it's closed Saturday and sunday, it's not. I believe it may be open 24/7 although I'm not 100% sure. The food is always cooked to perfection and I've never received an order that was wrong. The staff is the friendliest around.

Reviewed 14 April 2016

For breakfast without the fuss of cooking at home, Waffle House cannot be beat. The food was good, coffee was hot and the service was great. A favorite of my grand kids for "special" occasions too.

Reviewed 18 February 2016

Had a great time, my server was so nice. The food was so good and it did not take long to get my food. The store was so clean and the restroom was clean too.