“Fantastic Food”

Novrozsky's
Ranked #21 of 43 Restaurants in Lumberton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 December 2014 via mobile

This place is a must. Their food is to die for. We eat here atleast once a month. Everything on the menu is good. They have great burgers and buns. Their chicken fried steak is one of the best. Excellent chicken!!!!

Reviewed 17 November 2014

Gave this place a try for dinner on our way through Lumberton, Sunday Nov 16, 2014. There was garbage/food on the floor, under the tables, on the seats, and the tables were poorly cleaned. Went through 6 forks before finding a clean one. Salt and pepper shakers and ketchup bottle were all greasy. Ventilation is horrible....left there smelling like I'd been standing over a deep fryer for hours. Service was slow, the staff weren't the least bit friendly, and I can't even call the food (CFS and Grilled Chicken Sandwich) mediocre. Absolutely horrible....I'd be embarrassed if this was my restaurant. Needless to say, I won't ever step foot in another Novrosky's again.

1  Thank Cajun R
Reviewed 5 November 2014

when they have baked potatoes they are the very best. But they do run out often.Clean and good. I like the food. I do not like them running out of baked potatoes

Reviewed 18 August 2014

The menu is a little on the pricey side for fast food but you cant hardly beat their variety. Very good mahi mahi dinners and very good burgers. Some things on the menu arent that great but for the most part....pretty good food. I live here and eat here often. I love the glassed in eating area for the smokers. Never seen a restaurant have seating for smokers like this. Wished all restaurants were either no smoking or glassed in like this one.

Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Had a simple Ruben for lunch... Drier than the west Texas badlands... Too bad I was stoked for a good sammich... Didn't get it here... Staff was rather coy as well. Pricey for what you get.

Thank TheOriginalMrMo... .

Been to Novrozsky's? Share your experiences!