La Quinta Inn & Suites Marble Falls(Marble Falls)(Great Value!)
US$159
Holiday Inn Express Hotel Marble Falls(Marble Falls)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$126
HIExpress.com
Motel 6 Marble Falls(Marble Falls)(Great Value!)
US$59
Best Western Marble Falls Inn(Marble Falls)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$95
Hill Country Motel(Marble Falls)
US$65
Quality Inn Marble Falls(Marble Falls)(Great Value!)
US$72
Bridget's Bed & Breakfast(Marble Falls)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$185
US$155
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsblue bonnetfront deskoverlooking the lakebluebonnet cafetexas hill countrypool and hot tubhorseshoe bayrestaurants within walking distancethe breakfast arearoom was clean and comfortablenice breakfastwafflespool areafirst floori highly recommend this hotelgreat place to staystaff was very friendly and helpful
Reviewed 6 September 2012

Stayed at the Hampton over the Labor Day weekend expecting a loud, hectic stay since they told me that that I got the last room for the weekend. I was impressed. Great, clean, fresh rooms. Extremely helpful and friendly staff. Way more that I expected. Usually i expect the minimum in customer service and care when I stay somewhere, but this place far exceeded any previous expectations. It looks like they have remodeled and kept this place in great shape. Best part is the view. Unbelievable view of the lake. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
HIMF, General Manager at Hampton Inn Marble Falls-On The Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2012

Thank you so much for sharing all the great compliments. We are extremely happy that your stay with us is exactly what we want you to experience each time you visit the Hampton Inn on the Lake. Great comments such as yours make us strive harder to exceed the expections you will have upon your next visit. We hope that is in the near future! Thank you again from the staff, management, and owner.

Reviewed 1 September 2012

This is an older hotel that has been well maintained. Our room faced the lake and afforded a very nice view. The pool and spa were sparkling clean. Breakfast offered a good variety of items. The hot egg dishes changed each day we were there. A person was on duty to make sure items were refilled when needed and that the area was kept clean. The front desk attendants were friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Would select a room on the second or third floor facing the lake.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple

We are very glad you enjoyed your stay here at the Hampton Inn on the Lake and appreciate the wonderful compliments in reference to our beautiful facility. Your comments will be shared with all the staff and sure to put a smile on each of their faces. We hope to see you back in the very near future.!

Reviewed 26 July 2012

When I stay somewhere, a place starts with 5 stars and it can stay there or go down depending on the experience.I don't know how old the property is but it needs some repairs - though I think most of them would be minor.
We checked in on a Monday evening about 9pm. They couldn't locate my husbands frequent flyer/hotel account (not their fault) then Cathy offered to help find it and she did. We were given a room on the 3rd floor facing the parking lot which was disappointing as the other side of the property faces the waterfront. When we arrived in our room - it smelled -- very musty and old. We couldn't figure out what caused the smell...so we started to unpack and then my son stepped on wet carpet by the A/C. A six foot area was wet...so I called the front desk and told them what we discovered and they agreed to move us to the first floor on the lake side. So we packed up all our belongings and moved to the new room. It did not smell, thank goodness. The problem in the 2nd room was that the closet door did not close so it would fall open and partially block the hallway to the restroom and room entrance. The magnet on the door was missing. The tub also had a draining problem. We asked for a late checkout and the staff gave us one so that nice. We went swimming on the last day of our stay and there were no towels available for the pool. I sent my son in to request towels and the front desk said they would get some and put them out. As we got ready to leave the pool, we were able to get some towels finally on the way back to our room.
The breakfast offered was a good variety - the only thing was the waffle mix was watery - very watery. It spilled out of the waffle iron and the waffles were basically hollow. It was strange. The kitchen staff lady was very nice and did a good job re-stocking food and keeping the breakfast area clean. The view from that area is great!
Normally, I am pretty happy wherever we stay but this property is in need of some repairs and the food could be improved. Hopefully, they will make the changes and it will be great again.

Room Tip: Be sure and ask for the waterfront side for a room. Chili's and River City Grille are adjacent to the property - eat early say around 5pm if possible for dinner otherwise there may be a wait.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
HIMF, General Manager at Hampton Inn Marble Falls-On The Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2012

Thank you for your feedback in regards to the air conditioner leaking in your first room, as well as the closet door in your second room. I've worked with our maintenance team to fix these issues, however I apologize that it wasn't resolved sooner. We did have a new hostess serving breakfast. I also noticed the waffle batter and have since corrected the issue with her. I am glad to hear that she was pleasant, customer service is definitely something we strive for. Thank you again for your review and I invite you to stay with us again the next time you return to the area.

Reviewed 19 July 2012

Don't know actual age of this property, but it felt old. It felt cramped and the service at the desk was not that friendly. Also didn't help that my associate and I were hassled by a drunk in the lobby during check in. Probably stumbled over from the adjacent Chilis. View of the lake at breakfast was excellent.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
HIMF, General Manager at Hampton Inn Marble Falls-On The Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2012

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with a better quality of service. This is not typical of our usual Hamptonality and welcoming staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we are all about Satisfaction Guaranteed and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a great stay. We will certainly follow up with our guest service representatives. Thank you for your feedback and we hope you will come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed 18 July 2012

We were only at the Inn for two days and nights, but our stay was very enjoyable. The staff, day and evening shifts, were so pleasant, cheerful, and most of all helpful. As I had had recent knee surgery, the four of us spent time just sitting in the reception/lobby area playing cards or games, looking out over the lake. Anything we needed, the staff were more than willing to help us. The rooms were very nice and you couldn't ask for a better choice selection for breakfast!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends

Dear Cindy,
Thank you so much for your recent review. It sounds like you all had a good serving of our southern hospitality from our team. Nothing puts a bigger smile on my face than hearing our guests enjoyed their stay and that our team helped accomplish it. We thank you again, for your business and your time. We hope to see you again!