“Great Pho and variety!”
Review of Simply Pho House

Simply Pho House
Ranked #21 of 93 Restaurants in Marble Falls
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

We were at a golf tournament and was pleasantly surprised to find really good pho! The restaurant is nicely decorated and clean. We liked it so much we went back the next day.

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Lunch on a week day. No Hostess, so had to wait for someone to show up so I could be seated. Ordered Brocalli Ginger Chicken. Average time to deliver food. Tasted OK. Ran out of water. No refill offered. There were only 2 waitstaff but also only a few tables occupied.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

My wife loves the pho and orders it every time we visit. I enjoy their pho also, but really appreciate the variety on their menu.

Reviewed 21 March 2017

My wife and I truly enjoyed our lunch at Simply Pho. The restaurant was extremely clean and well appointed, the wait staff was very helpful, and the food was hot and delicious. Not being all that familiar with Vietnamese food, we had questions which our server patiently answered. The food was fresh, well prepared, and very tasty. Highly recommend this restaurant for something different and delicious.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

From the ambiance to the great service, we found that Simply Pho House offered a surprise at every turn. The menu has a large assortment of dishes, and everything that we tried was excellent. For an appetizer, we tried the salt & pepper wings, and they cooked them in a special sauce and served them with inions and jalapeños, all of which enhanced the taste.

I don't necessarily want to see Marble Falls grow in size, but I'm very happy that it made room for Simply Pho!