“Good Sandwiches and Sides”
Review of Time2Eat

Time2Eat
Ranked #44 of 93 Restaurants in Marble Falls
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had lunch there. I had the turkey and avocado on a croissant. They use Boars Head meats. And they let you choose chips, fruit, salad or soup as your side. My wife had the strawberry salad with grilled chicken and feta cheese. Both of our choices were excellent. They also offer homemade desserts and they had cherry/Apple pie and cheesecake and connolis. Their breakfast menu also looks very nice. We will go again.

Reviewed 16 January 2018

The pimento cheese with a hint of green chili is awesome. My husband had the BLT, it was good too. Good homemade chips. Excellent place.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

We went here on the Friday before New Years. We were very pleasantly surprised, and impressed. We both had the Three Bean Soup of the day. It was delicious and tastefully served promptly. My wife ordered the Ruben Sandwich, and I ordered the Hot Cajun Beef Sandwich. Both were served with Home fried thin waffle potato chips which were very good. Our waitress was very attentive. We certainly will be returning here to try their breakfast menu.

Reviewed 25 December 2017

This was our first visit (on the recommendation of a local) to this lunch spot. It is conveniently located in the center of the downtown business area. We were pleased with the food and service. The ambiance is fairly typical for a small town individually owned restaurant--decent, but not great. The locals seem to frequent the place, but they are friendly to the" out of towners!" Prices are reasonable.

The lunch options are limited, but tasty. They do have a special that we did not try. We will remember this for future visits.