“Delicious!!”

Noon Spoon Cafe
Ranked #1 of 93 Restaurants in Marble Falls
Cuisines: American, Healthy, Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Noon Spoon Cafe has been open for 9 years and serves delicious soups, fresh salads, quesadillas, baked potatoes and daily specials to name a few for lunch. The lunch menu is large with plenty of choices for vegetarians, carnivores and gluten free options. We have a variety of family style dinners, sides and desserts available for groups ranging from 6 to 200 people.
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I'm lucky to be local and eat here often. Everything is delicious; my go-to lunch is the salad combo (chicken salad, strawberry spinach, and fruit with the yummy dressing). For dinner, you can't go wrong with the salmon or the pork chop.

1  Thank Patricia M
MarbleFalls_TxJcay, Owner at Noon Spoon Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Thanks so much Patricia!

A TripAdvisor Member
Marble Falls, Texas
Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

I went to have a relaxing lunch, asked for a to go box for when I was done eating, went to Restroom, came back the Waitress had cleaned my Table off, I was very upset, that's crazy to assume someone has left, when actually they weren't. 9ffered to make me another but I was so upset, I told her no that I was just going to leave, will not be going back

Reviewed 20 April 2017

Great place for lunch and they also offer dinner on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Menu choices are really good and the food is fresh and delicious. Only complaint is that both times I've been the wait staff seemed short handed. But the wait was worth it.

1  Thank Melissa M
Reviewed 20 April 2017

This was our second visit to Noon Spoon for dinner. The food was delicious - especially the pork chop and chicken nachos! It's located in a unique environment, on Broadway just off Hwy 281 in Marble Falls. However, this time, the service was very slow, which was a bit disappointing. The service was much better on our first visit.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

This place has wonderful food and neat artwork on the walls. The pimento cheese is so good! I took my friends from out of town there and they loved the food too. It is a nice quiet place to sit and talk and have a great lunch.