“Great lake view, good service”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Ranked #29 of 93 Restaurants in Marble Falls
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We specifically chose to sit on the deck this visit since the weather was nice. the lake view was outstanding, and even though they were busy the servers were hustling the entire time we were there to provide excellent service to everyone. The managers we're even hustling to ensure everything was good at every table.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Had lunch here and enjoyed a lovely salad. The staff was helpful and quick. We enjoyed our meal and drinks.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

We enjoyed our food. I had the ultimate jalapeno cheeseburger and fries. It was good but I wasn't crazy about the taste of the sauce. The sauce ran from the burger onto the plate and seemed greasy. My wife thought her food was really good. The waitress was outstanding.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Have eaten here several times very good service and good food. Will return. Can’t wait to eat on the decks and enjoy the water views

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Chili's is very close to my home, & I have been a regular for 10 years. I rarely need to look at the menu, because I go there're 3+ times a month. This visit, my regular was not so good. The booth had a torn seat, and other seats around me were also torn. Although the service was good, the food was very slow to come out considering it was 3/4 empty. Also, It didn't look as clean. I will give it some time before I try again, & would not recommend at this time.