“Comfort Food!”

Whataburger
Ranked #24 of 93 Restaurants in Marble Falls
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 February 2018

This was our first time in Whataburger this year. We were kindly greeted and helped with choosing our selection. The manager was great! He not only greeted people, but helped take orders and fixed food! He was an in charge person. We noticed the clerks cleaning up the tables and doing other maintenance projects in their down time. He must be a good manager not only to have this business run efficiently but the workers must like him too. Our food was great but my past experience with a burger was that it was hot and juicy. This time it was dry. But, I'll come back.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Have been here numerous times. My husband loves their burgers. I love the fries. Reasonably priced. Very clean too.

Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

The best part was the large soda. The biscuit sandwich was ok but there were only four hash browns in the bag.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

I had a double cheeseburger and fries which was very good for fast food. The service was great and the place was well kept up and clean.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

We had a burger, fries and a salad. All were tasty. The cashier encountered a register challenge with my customized order and planned to pass on the customized order to the cooks. She forgot, but the order was quickly corrected. They were busy but food service was prompt.