“READ THE REVIEWS REVIEWS BEFORE YOU COME TO THIS DUMP”
Review of KFC

KFC
Ranked #69 of 93 Restaurants in Marble Falls
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The place have ample parking. Place appear to be a newer facilities. There are two restaurants in one. One is a KFC and the other is Long John Silver. First and foremost, the floor was greasy as a result of been mopped with greasy water. The chicken was burned and super greasy. I ordered extra crispy and was told that they not have extra crispy so have to settle for original recipe. I WAS INFORMED OF THAT AFTER I PLACE THE ORDER. The chicken was very salty and the fish was more flour than fish. You want better chicken you can go to the Stripes next door and the chicken legs are more flavorful and cheaper. If you want fish or chicken. Do yourself a favor drive until you find a Bush Chicken or a Golden Chick.

Reviewed 24 December 2017

Actually I wanted to go to the other side LJS but my wife decided she wanted chicken. This was the first time I had been to KFC in a long time and the first time for ordering from the new menu. I ordered the original and it wasn't like any I had ever had before. It was greasy and real dark. I thought it was over priced even if it had been good. Won't be going back here.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

The chicken had to have been cooked first thing when they came in,we got there about four in the afternoon & it was so dry,like they heated it up in the microwave after cooking it that morning.This place sucks big time, owners better wise up or this place will go out of business.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

a standard KFC, clean, comfortable, ... chicken not as good as other locations, "an old oil" taste... locals seem to like it

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I have eaten at other KFC's many times. This particular location is definitely not up to snuff compared to others. Very greasy and the chicken was not exactly on the fresh side.

Been to KFC? Share your experiences!