“Grilled shrimp worth the visit”
Review of Cajun Tex

Cajun Tex
Ranked #3 of 76 Restaurants in Marshall
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

Love the grilled shrimp and dirty rice special on Wednesday lunch! It's a small plate but all you need...inexpensive too

Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

It was allright but I will not rush to make it back. Different strokes for different folks I guess. Not a hole in the wall.

Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

Had a great recommendation from a friend, we have been putting it off because it's a hr drive.After stepping in the Buisness it's my new home!!!!The food was amazing wait staff was very helpful and great decorations!!!

Reviewed 27 October 2016

I really enjoyed the food at this restaurant. Everything was hot and fresh with very good flavor. All the staff was friendly. I would drive to Marshall to eat here as in our town the food is not as good as it is here.

Reviewed 24 October 2016

We went by Friday night, but didn't stay, the place was packed. We wondered if it could really be that good. It was! We went back Sat. afternoon and it was great. Had the cajun surprise...if you love cornbread and cawlfish tails this is what to order. Spicy but not hot.. there must have been a half pound of tails in this one order. We split the dinner and took over leftovers. I can not tell a lie...I ate it cold Sunday morning for breakfast and it was still good. We had the fries and boudan balls also, they were good also. I always watch what the other plates look like as they go by my table and the po boys and every plate looked wonderful. Can't wait to go back I want to try the stuffed shrimp. Go hungry you won't be sorry.

1  Thank Pary74

Been to Cajun Tex? Share your experiences!