Lowest prices for your stay
Quality
US$81
US$81
Trip.com
US$76
Expedia.comUS$81
Hotels.comUS$81
Lol.travelUS$94
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 October 2018

Check in went smoothly although we had to wait a few minutes for the clerk. This is an older but well kept motel at the end of motel row. We had a nice clean room with an outside entrance. Recently updated? The rate was reasonable and the room comfortable. Would probably stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 15 June 2018

The lady at the desk was very friendly and helpful. The king bed was comfortable and the room was very clean. There was only one coffee cup for our morning coffee, so my husband had to run down and get another cup. Also, the cabinet that held the frig was broken, so the frig leaned, but my husband propped a couple telephone books under it to level it out. Also, the bottom of the tub was slick, so I put a towel down to stand on. There were no rooms left on the ground floor, so our room was on the second floor; however, it was quiet -- I didn't hear any noises during the night.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 14 May 2018

The hotel was clean and seemed to be ok except we left the vent fan on in the bathroom and it circulated rancid smoke fumes throughout the room during the night.. I got ill. We didn't smell any smoke initially when we checked in. I learned a lesson from this one. This was a non-smoking room.

Room tip: If you're sensative to stale smoke in a room, you may be in trouble
Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Very clean big comfortable room with good bathroom, important. Full hot breakfast. Great value for the price. Other hotels in area were $30 more. I would definitely stay here again when passing through Texas.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 November 2017

This is an older property that was built by another chain and taken over by Quality Inns. Two and a half stars is a little bit of a stretch. The rooms are small and mine had no sitting area. Room doors open to the outside. The bathroom is a typical econobox opus that defines compact. The bedding was very comfortable, the HVAC unit was very quiet and my wife and I heard no road noise. Breakfast was good. The motel was certainly adequate for an overnight stay, but overpriced at $79 for two queen beds. I booked two days ahead and that was the best I could do. I would stay here again if the price were lower. The staff does a pretty good job with the resources at hand.

Room tip: If possible, get on the north side toward the back.
Date of stay: November 2017