“The best crab cakes!!”

Price range: US$3 - US$25
Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Offering Event & Catering Services only at the same location - 303 N. Columbus - Downtown Marshall, Texas. Our dining room is open only for private events. Providing on and off site small to large catering services in our tradition of Classic Cuisine with Southern Hospitality.
Reviewed 16 March 2017

On Valentine's Day, I was treated to dinner and of course, I chose crab cakes as a side. I don't/can't eat everyone's crab cakes but the chef said she is a native of New Orleans and I decided to try them. The BEST I've had in a lonnng time and I am so glad to find them in Charlie's. The atmosphere is on point and the staff are great, down to earth, friendly people. Thank you Blue Frog for a great meal in a small town full of fast food, well worth it!!!

Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

Ahi yellow fin tuna steak with a side salad awesome lunch! Add Delicious lemon butter, and some homemade crostini. You will eat every crumb.

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

This is a two-in-one restaurant w/a confusing entrance. Found signs indicating Blue Frog, but the only entrance was for Charlie's Backyard Grill. It's the same place! Worth the adventure to find it. And, as other reviewers have stated, "Try the crabcakes." Good service and value.

Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

Best place in town for Crab cakes. Our go to place when we want a really good steak with homemade worcestershire. Cooked to perfection.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Good food, fresh ingredients, cooked to perfection. Old building with some interesting architectural features. I don't believe the building was a restaurant originally, but nice not to have cookie box surroundings.